También podría interesarte…
The Scientific Council is an advisory body that assists the management team in making decisions regarding the research lines, groups and priorities of the institution. It is in charge of the approval of scientific research projects, as well as projects and other governing documents related to research.
Members of the Scientific Council
- President, Gilda Alcívar García, Ph.D.
- Academic Affairs Provost, Fidel Márquez Sánchez, Ph.D.
- Secretary-General – MSc. Mónica Rambay Tobar
- Director of Research – Rafael Sorhegui Ortega, PhD.
- Publication Coordinator– MSc. Nadia González Rodríguez
- Faculty with scientific category – Ph.D.